Builder’s Profile empowers main contractors, clients and their audit partners to collaborate and to collect, share, review and maintain supply chain information. Contractors can invite their supply chain to use Builder’s Profile and simply source new suppliers. The service reduces information collection cost and data duplication, and helps in the defence of reputational risk through improved compliance management.
Contractors requiring ‘seamless’ integration with their own supply chain & compliance systems – and auditing partners, are easily accommodated. The Builder’s Profile question-set is PAS91 compliant and the service designed to allow effective standards-based integration with your systems at minimal cost.
Digital Construction and BIM
Subcontractors and vendors create a Profile proving digital transparency and BIM capabilities whereby main contractors improve technical operations in the first procurement step. As a result, the comprehensive Digital Construction facility places our main contractors at the forefront of ‘Digital Construction Prequalification’.
Working with our Partners at Constructionline we are delighted to be able to offer all of our Supplier members the CAS Accreditation and our Buyer community the new CAS Management module. For Main Contractors this service includes:
- Multiple Profile Views, including CAS
- Real-time Assessment Results
- Existing Service Integration
- All current benefits available plus the ability view a far greater number of potential Subcontractors through either Builder’s Profile or ConQuest.
- No requirement to setup Builder’s Profile ‘Account’ to access Subcontractors – so no Senior Management ‘approval’ required
- Subcontractors do not know you’re looking at them
Sign up and be seen
Sign-up for a PAS-91 2017 aligned Subcontractor Premium Profile now and be instantly accessible to over 70% UK estimators, surveyors and buyers.CREATE ACCOUNT